Do you make a point to mentally ‘dress for success’ every morning?
John Peitzman, Certified High Performance Coach
The answer for most is no, we don’t. Understanding how to effectively ‘dress’ our minds in the morning is much more important than being physically fashionable.
Most of us are aware of the “Dress for Success” cliché and do what we can to look our very best when heading off to that important meeting or event. But how are we really ‘dressing’ each morning? Most of us are not aware of the importance of setting the tone in our mental framework to enable us to be in the best position to manifest ‘success’ for that day. Even if we conceptually know this is a good idea, we lack the specific tools and techniques to do so. More to the point, a lot of us in essence are basically ‘pressing the snooze’ on manifesting our best life by engaging in negative mind patterns and poor morning habits. We don’t even really wake up… certainly not with full joy, enthusiasm and engagement. We complain and worry about what the day may bring… we think about how we can put off the difficult tasks we know we should do to yet another day in the future… we ‘press the snooze’ on actively engaging in truly moving toward our dreams and desires. Instead of ‘dressing for success’, we are, in fact, ‘dressing to lose’. And yes, in time, – because of this – we are left broken-hearted.
I can help you.
My name is John Peitzman (JP), and I’m one of 200 elite Certified High Performance Coaches™ in the world. If you are serious about improving then I would be pleased to offer you a FREE, LIVE, 1-on-1 coaching session where I will teach you:
• How to bring more CLARITY into your life and show up as your best self each and every day
• How to manage your ENERGY with practices to relieve stress and increase stamina
• How to tap into the wisdom you have within and to be able to act with more COURAGE at will
• The most important PRODUCTIVITY habit the most successful individuals utilize each day
• A specific technique to increase your levels of INFLUENCE in all of your interactions
• The 6 key questions to ask yourself each day to bring more joy, enthusiasm and engagement into your life
These strategies will completely change how you feel, manage your day, and influence others. They are the exact strategies and questions the worlds most accomplished and influential people use to manage their emotions, schedule their days, persuade others, and keep their passions and purpose clear and alive. Knowing these will transform your life. Let’s connect so you can experience these benefits. Yes, really – I’ll help you for free on this one.
Your journey to High Performance begins by following the link below: